THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK
* British Constitution
* Loquacious Transubstantiate
* Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK
* Thanks, but I don't want to have sex
* Nope, no more booze for me
* Sorry, but you're not really my type
* Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
* Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.
* You're right; I can't jump over that table